MT SI Jeff Emanuel family


I live in Livermore, CA now. I moved here from Corvallis after I quit HP about 4 years ago. I'm a supervisor for a quality control and Inspection company. Our main business is in inspecting automobile parts prior to their getting installed on vehicles to prevent recalls and such.
I know I didn't graduate with you guys, but I lived in North Bend for alonger portion of my life than anywhere else, even to this day. I went to the graduation ceremonies in 85 with my friend Darryl Martin and watched ya'll graduate. My graduation was a week or two later down here in CA.

Here's a recent photo of me and my family. My wife, Sandi, and I got married in March of 1989. We are still married and we have two children, Brigette and Ryan (R.J.). Please post it for me. I'll look for you at the reunion.Thanks for offering the use of your web site.
Jeff

Leave a Reply