I love my Tankless Hot water installed by Maple Valley Plumbing.

I recently bought a house in Renton. My wife & kids love living in the Benson Hill area. With the prices in Renton Real Estate we were able to sell and buy a newer house that needs a little work.
After some evaluation I found out that the tankless water heater is a more efficient way to heat water. It heats water quickly and delivers an endless supply of hot water for as long as you need it. With the tankless water heater, you only pay to heat water when you need it and for as long as you want it.
That mean it doesn’t matter if I took a shower before or after the kids. Everyone had enough hot water to finish their shower. Here are a few of the points that I love about my tankless water heater.

  1. Produce and supply endless streams of hot water to multiple outlets simultaneously without any fluctuation in temperature
  2. Are up to 30 percent more energy efficient than a traditional natural gas water heater and up to 50 percent more efficient than an electric water heater
  3. Shut-off automatically when the water supply is closed, providing users with significant energy savings - in turn saving money on their utility bills
  4. Are compact wall mounted units with a life expectancy of 20 years, whereas hot water tanks require about 16 square feet of floor space and usually last around 10 years

After all, who doesn’t need a little more space or money?

Now another important note is you need someone you can trust to install it properly for you. I had a number of company’s come out and talk to me. One wanted to charge me just for the estimate. Forget that people. Maple Valley Plumbing has built a reputation in the Maple Valley area by providing unparalleled service to their customers. With quality plumbing service at an affordable price I enjoyed the job they did for me. They have since helped me with other plumbing service and repair. You can contact them at Maple Valley Plumbing & Pipeworks, Inc 23312 Suite B Maple Valley Highway Maple Valley , WA 98038 Phone: 425-432-7599
If you have any questions about my Rinnai tankless water heater or Real Estate please email me.

Leave a Reply